Friday, November 06, 2009

Seattle Vacation Part III

Sunday was a last day in Seattle. Drake and I took full advantage and enjoyed taking a ferry ride over to Vashon Island. We didn't have anything to do when we got there, but just enjoyed sitting by the water and chatting. I can hardly believe that Drake will be 6 in a couple months. I couldn't be prouder of him - doing so well in his school



Hanging on the dock




With my big boy

We met the rest of the family and family friends at the ferry dock and went to Lincoln Park for a little hike and the playground. Tanner fell down the slide and got a fat lip and bloody nose so we headed home. But, Drake was able to head to the beach and skip rocks with Michelle and Marshall.



Skipping Rocks

We headed for the airport on Sunday afternoon and were even able to catch a glipmse of Mt. Rainier from the airport and airplane. A truly perfect way to wrap up our wonderful trip to Seattle. I couldn't have scripted it any better.

No comments: