- My pink gloves were not water proof and did not work very well.
- Night skiing is cold.
- I had no clue how to get down the hill or up the tow rope (apparently, the lessons in the lodge didn't do much).
- I was not having any fun, but I made myself try to get down the hill.
- Time in the lodge never felt so good.
The last two weekends, we have had the privilege to have stayed in the Vail Valley with two different sets of friends. D-man took lessons both weekends and has really made some great strides. Needless to say, his experience at Beaver Creek was quite different than my initial ski experience at "NebraSKI".

on the gondola
T-man was also able to get on skis this weekend and although it is very basic, he was excited to get "blue skis" and do the things his brother gets to do.
T-man showing off his gear
And Marshall and I enjoyed a beautiful day on the slopes as well this weekend with our friends. What a great way to enjoy all that Colorado has to offer.
Taking out time for lunch (yes, we got lots of comments about our hats).
The gang (minus me) on the slopes

No comments:
Post a Comment