Marshall. Me. Las Vegas. Doesn't get much better than this. Before I met Marshall, I had never been to Las Vegas. And then within 8 months, we went three times (ok. so one of those one was for work and he joined me). But, I still love to tell that story. So, I think it was only fitting that we celebrated Marshall's 40th birthday in Sin City. Marshall enjoyed a day with his high school friend, we enjoyed nice meals, seeing the sites, taking in a show, and a bit of gambling (poker for Marshall, video poker for me). The weather was great and the weather back home was crappy (sorry Mom and Dad). I couldn't have ask for a better trip and a better husband. Here's to many more birthdays to celebrate!
 |
| the birthday boy! |
 |
| Enjoying the hot tub |
 |
| out on the town |
No comments:
Post a Comment