Has a week+ already passed in 2012? Here are a few statements that sum up 2012 so far.
- As my brother-in-law said, "Christmas doesn't clean itself." Just ask my family room right now.
- My heart was warmed when both boys commented (separately) that it was sad to take down the Christmas tree.
- While I am very excited about my new iPhone, it was oddly librerating to only have a flip phone for a couple of weeks. All I could do was text, talk on the phone, and take bad pictures. In 2012, I'm going to work to be less connected digitally and more connected in person.
- Raising boys who like sushi is going to be expensive (Marshall and I were lucky to get any sushi on Friday night),
- Having our nanny back from Spain is wonderful!
- It better snow in the mountains soon or the two ski passes in this house will not be used this season.
- Basketball season has started for both boys and they are loving it.
- My New Year's resolution for a healthier me is off to a great start.

No comments:
Post a Comment