Friday, December 06, 2013

Louisville Parade of Lights

We braved the 0 degree weather (thanks to all our ski clothes) to participate in our 2nd Louisville Parade of Lights. T-man and I marched with the Monarch K8 school and I had the privilege of dressing as Monty the Mustang. We stepped up our game this year and have bigger plans for next year. 

D-man rode on the his football team's float. He saw the Pirate float last year and with mouth agape, stated he wanted to play for "that team." And he definitely did. 

It was a quick parade with not many attendees, but we still had a great time walking down Main Street and taking in the holiday spirit.  



D-man and the Pirate float 


T-man held the banner and I sported the mustang costume. Go Mustangs! 




Photo: Monty the mustang at Louisville parade of lights 2013.

Me and Tanner at the parade - br!




No comments: