Thursday, April 23, 2015

Lazy Week?

I (wrongly) thought things would slow down a bit for us now that the play is over. However.... 

We had "bike to school day" where I was dressed up as Monty on Wednesday. 


I drove to Colorado Springs  that night to see my cousin's son as Oscar in "The Odd Couple." 

And today was Take Your Kids to Work Day. It was T-man's first time and he had a good day. He liked the egg drop and D-man liked making ice cream. Return Path does a nice job with this event and I'm glad both boys were able to participate. 


Drawing their future work places 


Sushi lunch! 

Watching the egg drop 


Free jerseys from the Old Chicago corporate offices in our building 

Happy to show them where I work and what I do, but also happy to spend some time with them and show them off! 

 










No comments: