Friday, December 11, 2015

Last Day of Being Eight

It is hard to believe that we will no longer have an 8 year old in our house as of tomorrow. Fortunately, no matter how big T-man gets, his kind heart and infectious personality still fill you up. He's always there for a hug and always wants to make sure you are ok. No matter how big he gets, I hope he retains these qualities. In the last year, whenever I say "I love you," he then says, "I love you more." I'm pretty sure that isn't possible. 

We started the birthday celebration tonight with a trip to downtown Louisville for pizza and ice skating. It was a nice winter evening full of laughter, smiles, and love. I love you more T-man. 


D-man convinced T-man to walk to school with him


Lucky Pie (and root beer) for dinner 


Enjoying the winter skate 





Brothers messing around - love that they still do that 














No comments: