Tuesday, February 02, 2016

The Pure Joy of a Snow Day

There aren't many things these days that bring both boys to that really excited state - the one where they end up shaking their fists in excitement or wanting to hug is. But today, a snow brought out this reaction from each boy separately. 

It was a nice day to be able to stay in. I worked and they did the typical snow day activities - watched TV, played video games, played board games, wrestled, and did a bit of baking - peanut butter balls and snow ice cream. We also got the drive shoveled and T-man went sledding with the neighborhood crew. 

Most of all, I was happy to see them enjoy being together. They laughed, sang, and just chatted away. I hope that never ends. 


Lots of snow 


Playing stratego 


Making snow ice cream 


The other baker 


Cheers! 





No comments: