A business trip to Minneapolis for a speaking engagement as part of the Future of Email event meant a long weekend with my sis and her family (thank you Marshall and thanks to the Marshall's for letting me stay!). The timing wasn't great as I missed the boys' first days of school, but I survived the event and had a great time in Minnesota. We got in lots of walks, good meals and drinks, some shopping, doughnuts, and wrapped it up with lunch at the beach today. Jacki pointed out this makes 3 of 4 summers I have visited - pretty great.
Walk around the lake on Thursday with Major
View of downtown from the lake
The boys with their Pez dispensers I brought
We finally found Pez and working to get them in the dispensers while shopping at Marshall's
Only pic of the sisters
Happy baby!
Baby time!
Nephews in the lake, beer and lunch at the beach - pretty good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment