After T-man headed to camp and I dropped off D-man and his cousin at the bus (to take down to Elich’s for the day), I headed down to Denver for a day of adulting.
First. I met a former coworker for coffee and then met a different coworker a couple blocks away for lunch. So fun to try out some new places in the Highlands. Then, I went downtown near Union Station for an interview. After wrapping up around 3:15, I chatted with Marshall and we arranged happy hour at ultreia in Union Station.
It was great to sit outside and try some yummy gin and tonics on the happy hour menu. While I was walking around downtown, I found a saying that pretty much sums up where I am right now. And then, learning what ultreia means. - what a perfect spot for our date. Onward!
Fun patio with fountains
No comments:
Post a Comment