We also had a nice time this morning at the mall shopping for his suit. Our past trips to the mall have been stressful, but this trip worked out well and he felt great about his outfit.
I came home after one of T-man’s soccer games to help D-man get ready. I was so happy just watching him tie his tie over and over to get the perfect alignment. I then dropped him off at a friend’s house before going to pictures. (He didn’t know why I went to pictures and then told me he understood after the pictures were over).
The group went to the Olive Garden for dinner and didn’t get to the dance until 10:15 (dance ended at 11:00). Bummer. But, he had an nice time at dinner and I’m sure will have a nice time at the party.
He didn’t have a date (nor did many of his friends) so he and his friend said that they were calling it “BROCO.” Sounds great time me. Homecoming 2019 is in the books.
Getting so old
Our handsome boy
A good group of kids
Ready for the after party
No comments:
Post a Comment