Saturday, October 24, 2020

Some Time Off

It has been nice to get a few days off between jobs and get ready for my next professional adventure. On Wednesday, I enjoyed a lazy morning reading my book before a walk with T-man over lunch. And then, I joined Alana and Paul for a round of golf on their anniversary. It was the last nice day before fall officially set in. 

On Thursday, it was much cooler and I spent the day doing “administrative tasks.” While not enjoyable, it was good to get some things completed. T-man and I took a break dining lunch and watched an episode of “Once Upon A Time.”  Both nights, we had some yummy dinners that Marshall cooked and I assisted. 

On Friday, T-man and I were able to wrap up season three of our show: one episode after breakfast, one at lunch and one after school. I ended up over at Alana’s for morning coffee and then ran errands. T-man and I also got in a nice walk before we headed to the Wrights for dinner and euchre. 

Glad to be able to enjoy these days with a variety of different activities. 


A frog on the golf course 


A beautiful fall day on the course 





Brrrr........ time for hats! 

No comments: