We didn’t put out any candy, but I took a walk around the neighborhood and saw many neighbors that did. With it being a Saturday night, people were also out in their front driveways and it was a social, yet safe evening.
D-man, Marshall and I watched the full moon come up and had Indian takeout while T-man participated in a scavenger hunt organized by the Wrights for a couple kids.
D-man took off to hang with a couple friends and Marshall and I headed over to some neighbors for drinks around the fire pit while the kids watched an outdoor movie.
T-man stated it was the best Halloween ever! Definitely a win in 2020!
Bear costume again
And he is off!
Neighbor’s ready for Halloween
Full moon rising
Around the hood
Neighbors out at their fire pit and all decorated for Halloween
Scavenger hunt!
Taking a whack at the piƱata
Outdoor movie
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment