Friday, December 25, 2020

My Favorite Day of the Year

When I tucked T-man into bed on Christmas Eve, I mentioned how it was my favorite day of the year - he couldn’t believe it wasn’t Christmas Day. Jaima also stated on Facebook it was her favorite day - lots of good memories for Christmas Eve. 

D-man went skiing, I worked and T-man and Marshall hung out for the day. We kicked off the evening festivities over at the Wrights and then had our typical Christmas Eve activities: chowder, opening a few presents and just enjoying being together. We also threw in a couple games of pitch with Nana and Pop. 

Marshall and I actually got the gifts all wrapped before 11:00 - WOW! Merry Christmas to all. 


Beautiful Christmas Eve weather 


Fish chowder 


Christmas Eve dinner 




Playing cards with Nana and Pop 


Cards! 


Annual picture in front of the tree - love these men 


Merry Christmas 


No comments: