Saturday, February 12, 2022

Who Dey?

We got up this morning and parked uptown to get a bagel from Bagel Deli and walk around the academic section of campus. We stopped in the library and got a sense of this section of the campus. We then walked up High Street and back to our car before taking a quick loop around the fraternities and the football stadium and basketball arena on campus. 

We then drove the short drive to Cincinnati and thanks to a wrong turn, went through the heart of Cincinnati which ended up being great to see. After taking a wrong turn after getting gas, we made it to the airport and easily to the gate…… where I realized I left my wallet in the rental car and ran back to the rental car (which was relatively close and my purse hadn’t moved). 

We had plenty of time as there was no lines and no one in the airport thankfully. 

On the drive, I told D-man that I was sad and he asked if it was because he was leaving (which is true), but I was sad because our trip is over. So glad to have this time. 


A Miami Institution 


Entrance to Miami University 








Cincinnati airport 




No comments: