Monday, October 17, 2022

The Love of the Game

T-man’s Ultimate team had a weekend tournament up at the local high school this weekend. It was a beautiful fall weekend with some chilly moments, but no wind and a great time to be outside. 

While the tournament was tougher than expected, T-man had a great time and is truly in his element. He loves tournaments because he gets to play frisbee all weekend long and be with his friends. The team went for a team dinner on Sunday night which is just icing on the cake. 

While I struggled to watch the games on Saturday (my competitive nature got the best of me), I had a reset on Sunday as I realized how much fun our son is having and that is what it is all about - doing something you love regardless of the outcome. That is passion and I am so glad he has found this sport. 


Thursday night game in Boulder 


Ready for the pull 


A beautiful venue is Boulder for the game 


Ready on Sunday! 


A fun tree by the school 


The Wrights came to watch a game 


Sunny but brisk on Sunday 


Lots of running….. 



The fans 



So glad Claudia could be here!!! 




No comments: