Thursday, December 22, 2022

The Calm Before the Storm

On December 20th, the weather started out around 50 degrees. I got in a walk in the morning hours before the temps started to drop, and T-man and I got out to Target before the storm. T-man and I then took the time to make some treats while the house was quiet.

While the house was quiet (D-man was skiing, Marshall left for the airport to get his Mom and Matthew met someone for a beer), I prepped for dinner, wrapped some presents and just embraced the silence before the Peavy storm arrive. 
 
By the time we finished the treat, the storm had moved in. We looked outside and it was snowing - heavily. This heavy snow meant a long ride home from the airport and 7.5 hour drive home from skiing for D-man. But, we are all under one roof and safe and warm. I couldn’t ask for more. 


A new treat - peanut butter ritz cracker with chocolate 

Peanut butter balls - yummy 


Snow! 


Gonna be a white Christmas 



We’re ready 

No comments: