Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Mom Son Day

Tanner and I ended up having a surprise day together on Sunday. Tanner told me he had a great day and that we should do it more often. ❤️

We went to the outlet malls and Tanner picked up some shoes, socks and some shirts. He got some great things at great prices. 

I then went to pick up some flowers at Home Depot and Tanner helped me plant them. The pickins were slim, but I got a couple just drop in the pot arrangements and we will see how the others fill in. 

Tanner’s ultimate practice ended up getting canceled so we were able to watch Avatar and together (and Marshall got home from golf to watch it with us too). 

It was a nice day of getting things done and also relaxing. 







The iris are so gorgeous this year 


No comments: