Sunday, May 19, 2024

Full Home - Full Heart

The one pic from a crazy Saturday - old kitchen still intact!

Thankful for a wonderful start to the weekend with happy hour on the patio Friday night at 740 Front Street with late night footy over at the Wrights. Saturday was more packing of the house in prep for the kitchen remodel followed by graduation parties and catching up with friends on a beautiful spring day. 

The best part of the weekend was picking up Drake after he wrapped up an intense spring semester. We tried to get dinner at Hacienda Colorado, but after 30 minutes and not even getting our drinks, we bailed. There's more to that story in the next blog installment - stay tuned. 

When I tucked Tanner in, I said, "the house is full" and he said, "I hope your heart is too." You have no idea son. 

Sporting out Miami gear on Drake's last day of finals 

Impromptu happy hour - bring on summer






No comments: