I started my birthday with coffee on the lanai listing out 51 things I am thankful for. It was a relaxing morning and three of us took off to do a hike along the ocean along the cliffs. It was a much different hike than Napoli and we saw lots of turtles swimming in the ocean. We picked Tanner up for a poke lunch at the golf course. It had a beautiful view and was close by which was great.
We napped/chilled at the condo for a bit and then the boys and I went disc golfing while Marshall ran to the store. We came back and had some family time at the pool before we headed to Merriman's for my birthday dinner. It was a really lovely time - how fortunate I am to spend my birthday with these three men.
We wrapped up the evening with euchre, cake and presents back at the condo. What a perfect birthday. I have been fortunate to spend my birthday in some amazing places - I can now add Kauai to that list.




















No comments:
Post a Comment