![]() |
| Three ballots this year! |
Tuesday, November 05, 2024
Hope over Hate
I didn't think (or maybe I had hoped) that I would not wake up anxious this morning, but I did. So I put on my "serenity" necklace and just told myself that I wish for hope to win over hate. And, I remind myself what a privilege it is to be able to be able to vote in an election. We can get very caught up in everything and forget the simple fact that many across the globe are denied this voting freedom. May we continue to be thankful for this freedom as we move forward. And for fun, a couple signs from our neighborhood and my flower bed that continued to bloom through the end of October - beauty can bloom even in harsh conditions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment