Working remotely has its benefits, but it also has its drawbacks..... the biggest one being not being able to get to spend time with your coworkers. I am fortunate that Snapdocs makes time for their employees to get together to not only work together, but also to socialize and have fun.
This past week, my boss had his leadership team come to Denver to review the first half of the year, plan for the 2nd year and also do some leadership training. While it was still in Denver, it's a hotel I haven't stayed at and I was able to try a couple different restaurants and spend some time in Larimer Square enjoying some champagne and the beautiful Denver weather. Here's to a good wrap up to the year at Snapdocs!
 |
| View from my hotel room - you can see the church we were married in |
 |
| quirky hotel |
 |
| Larimer Square with the crew |
No comments:
Post a Comment