Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dad's Update - check back for more updates

Hello everyone. Dad has had a good night and is off the ventilator. He is communicating with us. We are currently waiting for the cat scan - it has been pushed back a couple of times. We intend to update this blog as we know more so please check back for more information.

Thanks to everyone for all your thoughts, prayers, food, calls, emails, etc.

The Karlen Family

6 comments:

Renzer said...

I am so sorry, I didn't realize he's been ill. He will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers...

Anonymous said...

The most important thing for you to remember now is that you are being thought about every moment of every day because you guys are cared about so much by so many people! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Jenny and Jason

Anonymous said...

I read that Jerry is off the vent and communicating. We pray he still keeps progressing and doing well. Hang in there all of you! God is Good! Keep the Faith! Love, Dana

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that he is off the vent. You all will continue all continue to be in my thoughts. Love you guys. Ann

Anonymous said...

That sounds like great news! We're thinking of all of you. Give everyone a hug from us.

Nadja, Ryan, He-He and Fisher

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone
I am so glad your dad is doing better and that you received good news about him. Just wanted to let you know we are thinking about you and your family and you are in our prayers. Take care
love
Heather and family