Hi everyone. We are still waiting on the results of the cat scan. According to the nurse, no news is good news in their world. So, Jaima and Jacki are resting at the hotel and mom has taken a little nap. Currently, dad is resting and we are checking on him periodically.
5 comments:
Thanks so much for the update. It's hard to keep everyone updated--and try to get some rest at the same time. Please know I am thinking about you. Hugs. Jen
Thanks so much for all the updates. Please give your folks a hug from both of us. Let us know when your Mom would like a call from Tudi. We will be at Heather's for the next several days.
You continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.
Uncle Mike
Thanks for the news- several people stop by throughtout the day and want to know if I have any news.
Tell your mom- that her old friends at WSC- Paul- Don- Randy- Dan- Linda- Vicki-Pat-Pearl-Barb- and secretaries are all vigliant in their thoughts and prayers. Please tell her I am holding down the fort- and to have "no worries"
we will take care of whatever needs to be done.
Thinking about you all- Sincerely Lisa Nelson
Thank you for the updates. We'll be thinking of you.
-Nick & Colleen
Julia, I appreciate you taking the time to post an update. We have been thinking of you all also. Prayers continue to come your way - Love, Keri
Post a Comment