Monday, February 02, 2009

Humor for the Day

Here's a bit of Jerry humor for the day. The occupational therapist said she was going to give him an assessment in bed and Dad joked, "I've never had one of those before. You better set high standards.".

Jacki and Julia thought it was pretty funny.

3 comments:

jenniferwindrum said...

OMG.....that is hilarious. Ok, tell your dad he can take his time getting better because I am enjoying your updates too much. Ha!!!
In all seriousness....I'm so happy to continue to hear all of his progress. You also don't hear too many people say, "Yay, we're going to the stroke ward." Ha!
Fantastic news. Keep in coming. Jen

Anonymous said...

Yeah the move! Jerry you are a funny guy. I look forward to reading about your great progress. Jenna

Anonymous said...

So happy to be able to hear all of the good news almost as quickly as you guys hear it - thanks for all of the great blog posts to keep us updated! Go Jerry!