Here's a comment Dad posted to the blog and I thought I would make a post out of it. It's obviously great to have Dad "back".
BE ON THE ALERT!!!! I am now catching up - having read julia's whole 48 page blog on my transformation from a piece of warm meat to whatever I have become today. My read on it is that I have recovered about 95% of my mental and about 75% of my physical capacities. Not that those percentages mean much (compared with what I started with) but a lot better than the chance the surgeon gave Jean after he tapped my head to release the pressure. "He told her that my chances of surviving that night were less than 5%. When I saw him last week (first time I remember meeting him) he told me that he had never had a case as bad as mine that made it as far back as I did - go figure!"
Anyway, THANKS for all the support, thoughts, and prayers. Something had to work for me to be able to still be here!!!
Jerry Karlen
1 comment:
Now if we could only get him to be a little more humble. Ha! ..
I'm truly excited about his recovery but being a little sister, i must poke him with a stick every once in a while.
Post a Comment