Thursday, May 23, 2019

Fortunate

Last week, Return Path hosted some of our largest clients in downtown Denver at the Oxford hotel for our Customer Advisory Board. I presented for a few minutes on what my teams are working on and I kicked off the presentation by talking about the fact that Marshall and I were married at the Oxford 18 years ago and that I highly recommend they take George (my boss) up on his offer for drinks in the Cruise Room.  On the 2nd night, it was also quite ironic that we went to the Wynkoop Brewery (where we hosted our rehearsal dinner) for dinner and pool.

The event wrapped up on Wednesday around noon and then the leadership team was able to go out to lunch on a beautiful spring day. I'm so thankful for all that Return Path has given me the last 8.5 years.






No comments: