Sunday, May 23, 2021

Mohi Senior Parade

I drug D-man up the street to go watch the class of 2021 parade. Two teachers from the K8 were there - D-man’s 4th grade teacher and T-man’s 2nd and 4th grade teacher. They knew so many kids going by  - so fun to hear them recognizing kids they had taught. And, also great to see D-man know so many in the parade and hearing the seniors call out “PEAVY” as they drove by. 

D-man thanked him for making him go - “I knew a lot of people.” I explained that if he was in the parade he would enjoy seeing people he knew. I also talked about how this was one of the reasons we moved here - for the community. He would not be having this experience if we were in our old house - that is for sure. 


The parade staging area as I picked up the mail 


Here they come....



Neighbors 



So fun! 

No comments: