Saturday morning was relaxing for me while the boys were busy - D-man with lax practice and cheering on a variety of teams at the high school at T-man enjoying Boulder with friends. We picked up Snarfs and headed for a hike in Boulder in the afternoon. We had a great hike and finished right before the wind moved in. Marshall and I attended a small BBQ at the neighbors on Saturday night.
On Sunday morning, I got in a nice (albeit chilly) walk in with the sun shining and then we got a bit of yard work done. After D-man wrapped up work, we took a road trip to Runza in Longmont for our Mother’s Day outing. The fries were hot and the Runza delicious. We took the “long road” home through Niwot and three of us took naps when we got home.
We then played online cards with Mom and Dad before a yummy scallop pasta dinner. Lots of laughter and antics which made my day even more special.
Saturday minding view with my homemade latte
Off we go!
I love these boys
Happy
All my guys
View from the hike
The flatirons
Runza!
Eating lunch in the car day 2
Mom and I won one game of pitch together
Yummy!
I thought this shirt was appropriate for the da. Love these boys
No comments:
Post a Comment