We busied ourselves with watching Nebraska lose and a trip to the Farmer’s Market on Saturday. Mom and I also made a quick trip to Kohl’s and we enjoyed a delicious meal on the back patio under the lights. T-man also asked his friend to Homecoming and hung with her on Saturday afternoon.
On Sunday, we enjoyed some of the goodies from the farmer’s market for breakfast and Mom and Dad enjoyed the lattes I made. We were able to enjoy breakfast out on the back porch as it was so pleasant out today. T-man joined Mom, Dad and me on a picnic lunch at Eldorado State Park. After Mom recovered from the drive up the canyon, we found a great spot for our picnic lunch. We walked around a bit before heading home and chilling out for the rest of the day.
Marshall slaved away in the kitchen all afternoon and we had another yummy meal outside. It was a bit more rushed as both boys had YMSL meetings and D-man had to ask his GF to homecoming. I was fortunate to tag along as we went right after the YMSL meeting together. I sat at the car while he asked her and I just soaked it all in - just happy to be there and happy they have a homecoming to go to together.
D-man surprised us and hung up the Nebraska flag - made my day!
Farmer’s Market
Picnic at Eldorado State Park
Looking at the creek
Walls of the canyon
No comments:
Post a Comment