Thursday, September 30, 2021

Ted Lasso

We have started the second season of Ted Lasso. It’s the only activity we are really doing as a family consistently right now  (not counting family dinners). I love that the boys want to be watching this with us va. time on their phone, video games, etc. It’s a little reminder of the extra family time we got due to the pandemic. 

Speaking of time together, Marshall and I were blessed with D-man home M-W this week due to him being under the weather. His Covid test came back negative (thankfully), but he was really knocked down for a couple of days. By Wednesday he was feeling better, but had still had a fever and chills on Tuesday so was still home. D-man and I enjoyed breakfast and lunch on the back porch on Wednesday - WFH benefit! I soaked it all in. 




No comments: