Sunday, October 22, 2023

Bug-a-Boo

Tanner and I spent four hours volunteering at the Butterfly Pavilion supporting their Bug-a-Boo event. We staffed tables to hand out candy to the visitors. We leaned a bit more about the organization….

The Butterfly Pavilion is the first stand-alone, Association of Zoos and Aquariums-accredited non-profit invertebrate zoo in the world and a leader in invertebrate knowledge, inspiration and connection.

Tanner informed me he likes the volunteering where we are helping people more which is nice to hear, but happy to support a new organization and found hours on a weekend. 

We also spent the afternoon playing disc golf together on a gorgeous day. It was the busiest I have Serena disc golf course and Tanner and I both played pretty well which was fun. 

I wrapped up the day watching the Huskers football team on record and watching Husker Volleyball team defeat #1 Wisconsin. 












No comments: