We headed back to Oxford in Sunday morning to get Drake to his chapter meeting at 11:30. Tanner and I hit the back 9 of the Miami disc golf course and Marshall hung in the car.
We met Drake for lunch, a stop at United Dairy Farmers for a shake and then said our goodbyes as it was a busy week for our Miami student.
Our flight didn’t depart until 9:30 out of Indianapolis so Tanner and I hit two different courses in Indiana - one a nice public park in Richmond and then another one along Fall Creek outside of Indianapolis. A huge bummer that Marshall did not feel well enough to play and just hung out in the car. But, I’m go glad that we got to see some new places - none that we would find around us for disc golf!
We had no travel drama which I’ll take any day.






No comments:
Post a Comment