Sunday, September 29, 2024

Twinsies

Tanner and I made a stop in Lake Oswego to see my old boss on Saturday night on our way down to Corvallis.

I absolutely adore Emily and we have kept up a monthly catch up since she left Snapdocs. There are some uncanny similarities between us  - we share the same birthday (10 years a part), she has two boys that are basically 10 years younger than my boys, she has two sisters and she is a Coug fan! 

We chatted last week and o let her know that I was coming to Corvallis and she invited us for dinner. Even thought we were delayed a couple hours, we still stopped by for dinner, to catch up and watch the Cougs. Tanner was a great sport and allowed us to catch up for a couple hours. 

We found out during the night that her husband's cousin was Marshall's high school girlfriend. What a small, small world - and all because we randomly met at Snapdocs! 



No comments: