I'm working really hard to keep the summer vibes going. It was ninety degrees yesterday and I hit the pool after work to pretend that summer is not almost over. I jumped in and did a bunch of laps and just tried to enjoy being (not easy for me).
I was able to reminisce about what an incredible summer we had and remember how fortunate we are. Highlights included:
- Having Drake home for the summer
- A birthday trip to Hawaii
- Time in Nebraska for me and the boys
- A week at the cabin with all the Peavys
- Snapdocs shut down during 4th of July week
- Music in the park several times
- Time in Seattle with the LeBeavys
- Dinner at my cousin Ann's house in Seattle
- An Alaskan cruise with all 16 Karlen family members
- Tanner's ultimate tourney
- Tanner getting a job at the golf course
- Extended time with Matthew Peavy in Colorado
- Marshall's work trip to Bozeman
- Wicked!
- Colorado Rockies game
- First Red Rocks concert for the boys
- New/refinished floors
- (Almost a new kitchen and family room)
- Couple's golf
- Trivia (boys and couples)

No comments:
Post a Comment