Well, tonight I am missing my sister and my sweet, sweet nephew Grant (who never cried and slept very well during his visit - Marshall will say that he never actually saw Grant awake).
Jaima and I just enjoyed catching up and spending time together. We went for coffee, downtown for a sushi lunch, and got a little walk in with the kiddos (Drake got to show off his biking skills for Aunt Jaima). Jaima also got to sleep in a bit both days and was able to just relax (hopefully).
The boys were SO sweet with little Grant. Drake especially wanted to help feed Grant, make his bottle, and ensure that he was doing ok. Drake was tickled when Grant and Jaima were able to pick him up from school both days - simple pleasures.
Visits like these make me even more thankful for the wonderful relationship I have with my sisters. What wonderful women they both are and I am so happy to be able to call them my best friends. It is true that there is no relationship quite like that you have with your sisters. I miss ya already sis.........
No comments:
Post a Comment