Thursday, September 10, 2009

Weekend with the Boys





Labor Day weekend was spent hanging with a couple of my favorite guys. Marshall took off to spend a weekend with his brother in Laramie taking in some college football and floating down the North Platte - so I got the boys all to myself.

We enjoyed a trip to the Children's Museum on Saturday morning. There was a construction play area that both boys really enjoyed. Drake also the building station - which he hadn't done before. He loved using the tools - especially the saw. A really fun trip for us.

On Sunday, we hung out at home, did a bunch of puzzles, and went to the $1 theater (although the $1 theater is now $2.50) to see "Up". A cute movie, popcorn, and a fun time for all of us.

Monday brought a trip to the grocery store (with a bribe of doughnuts for breakfast). Yup, I'm not above a bribe to get some things checked off my "to do" list. The boys enjoyed their doughnuts and I enjoyed a coffee - a good way to break up the grocery shopping.

I'm a lucky lady to have a great couple of boys and enjoy some great time with them.

No comments: