Marshall, T-man, and I headed downtown after his game and walked around the Taste of Louisville a bit. The rest of the summer sees a weekly art event on Tuesdays, movies and food trucks in the park on Wednesday, concerts in the park on Thursdays, and the street faire on Friday nights with live music including the Samples and Bodeanes. The weeks wrap up with a Farmer's Market on Saturdays. Whew! We are not going to be lacking for things to do!
Last night D-man stayed down at our old neighbor's house with his best bud. I met them in downtown Denver for the chalk art festival. It was a nice central meeting place and we saw some amazing art.
We also took a bike ride, hung out at the pool and had neighbors over for dinner both Friday and Saturday night. I think tr summer is off to a great start!




No comments:
Post a Comment