Friday, January 07, 2022

Sebastopol

I don’t know if it is a good things or not, but I was able to attend the CS planning offsite in wine country this week. We all arrived in California right before they announced there would be a company travel ban for the quarter. It was so great to be able to meet with people in person, but traveling right now is a bit scary. 
Fortunately, I had purchased KN 95 masks (which also came in handy in a smoky house). I also noticed way more N95 masks on the plane this trip vs. our trip back from Arizona 2 weeks. Also, leaving Marshall this week with so much going on was hard and I owe him so much for dealing with everything on the home front. 

To work to keep things as safe as possible, we are in pods and wore masks for all meetings. We had two nice evenings out and even had a wine tasting. We had two days of productive meetings, but mostly just great to meet my new boss and get to know my new coworkers better. 


The Golden Gate Bridge 


Glad to know I am not the only one with my tree still up….. ha. 


Vineyard 


Outdoor wine tasting 


Sunset 

Pretty and much warmer than Colorado 





Picture of the Golden Gate Bridge through the roof of the Tesla (my Cali coworkers all have Teslas it seems). 

No comments: