Thursday, May 29, 2025

Lord Huron

 Last year during this week, we were in Hawaii and Tanner missed going to Lord Huron with his friends at Red Rocks. Last night, while we were eating yummy carbonara and bread Marshall made, he mentioned that his friend was going to miss trivia because he was going to Lord Huron. Immediately, Drake started to look to see if there were tickets. He found some for $50/each and Tanner and I decided we would go! However, by the time I tried to book those tickets, they were gone..... Fortunately, we found some tickets for $66/each. 

We headed out around 6:45 with Lord Huron playing and arrived in our seats a bit after 7:30. Lord Huron took the stage around 8:30 right when it started to rain.......and kept raining...... We were sopping wet by the end of the night, but we made it until the end and had a really special night. Red Rocks. Rain. Music. Dancing. Laughing. Time with each other. It was a lovely evening that I won't forget any time soon. 


before the rain

such an incredible venue


rain starting.....


and not stopping


soggy but happy



No comments: