![]() |
| blowing out dandelions |
You know it is the lazy days of summer when the two places you frequent most are the pool and the library.
You know it is summer break when you can be gone 22 of 25 days.
I'm not above using a coupon at the liquor store.
I had a friend tell me I looked tan. I am about the whitest person many people know.
Yes, I really did contemplate getting a beer at the club house when I went to play mini golf with my kids.
The pure joy of watching my son learn to dive off the diving board. A true summer activity.
Being so fortunate to see all of our immediate family within a month. That's saying something when they live in Nebraska, Minnesota (now California), Belgium, and Washington.
Summer reading for prizes is much more fun than homework.
Going to bed at 10:00 isn't a problem because it means we all get to sleep in until 9.
The ability to enjoy projects with my kids - making garden stones, tie-dye t-shirts, and birthday cakes.
Both the joy (and frustration) of having my biggest worry be what's for dinner and when will I clean the house.
Surviving our first season of T-ball.
Having my 3.5 year old tolerate swimming lessons.
Amused by the fact I got my 6.5 year old looking through the ads to find the best deals on school supplies.
Laughing at my 3.5 year old asking his older brother as he beats him up, "You want some of this?"

No comments:
Post a Comment