The rain coming down on a sunny day? This
song came on during my walk this week and it had been raining all day and the sun was finally out so I could take a walk. It is true that you need the rain if you want a rainbow and as I think about our lives the past few months, there certainly has been a lot of rain. But, several rainbows as well - T-man making the “A” team for the Ultimate team and being recruited to join the competitive summer team; D-man being chosen as captain of the lacrosse team; Jacki and fam skiing with us in Winter Park; seeing Jaima and Cam in Vegas; and many daily moments as well.
A few of our recent moments.

Going to the business school’s MOHI Market with T-man

Rainbow coming out of school

I walked up the power line path to avoid the muddy paths and “ran into” more destruction. It really touched so many different areas around Louisville and Superior

❤️

The night before oral surgery

Progress in the neighborhood

Lots cleared behind our house, but Doug and Laurie kept their patio set.
A Friday night with both boys home - sushi and some games of pool - I even won a game! Cherishing these moments as they are becoming more and more rare…..
No comments:
Post a Comment