Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Cincuenta

My 50th birthday was an absolute lovely day and I felt so fortunate to be in a beautiful place with Marshall and our dear friends. I was certainly made to feel special with decorations, gifts, massages, poolside lunch, some shopping and a gourmet meal prepared for us. During my massage, I reflected on many points in my life journey, and how wonderful a life I have led in my fifty years. Feliz cumpleaƱos to me. 

And thanks to my lovely friends, I have fun pictures to document the amazing day that was my fiftieth birthday. 


























Waking up to decorations - including “happy anniversary” greetings 


Breakfast #1 


Breakfast #2 


Presents 


Dave preparing our poolside meal - delicious! 


Poolside lunch 


Shopping in San Jose del Cabo 


❤️


Coffee shop stop 


Happy hour 


Messing around 


My love 


Appetizers 


So thankful for these two 


Friends through so many phases of life - grateful 

The gents - they spent the day in the pool while we shopped 


This. is. Fifty. 


Our meal 


Happy birthday 


The ladies grabbing the pictures of the fireworks - perfectly timed at the end of the meal. Must’ve been just for me! 


Walk along the beach at the end of the day. 






No comments: