Saturday, May 27, 2023

Jules Rules








The birthday festivities have begun. 🎉

A surprise visit from friends on Friday afternoon after work kicked things off. We enjoyed a drink and catching up and opening my fabulous birthday gift from the Sagers and Wrights - a sign for our billiards room!! 


While playing pool at the Peavy house, I have started to use the phrase “Jules Rules” to explain our “house” rules for the games we are playing. I used this phrase over New Years with these folks and we joked about having a sign for the room. And Voila! I now have one and I absolutely love it!! 

The rest of the evening was a family night in with take out, a game of Euchre, gift opening and packing. It was nice to have a couple hours with the four Peavys as we hadn’t had any family time since Drake has been back given the crazy schedules. Tanner was finally feeling a bit better after a tough week of intestinal issues so that was also good to see. 

Simple nights like these with friends and family are a wonderful reminder of the beautiful life we have and how I’m grateful to be here to experience it. 

My code for my Target pick up on Friday - my birthday year! That’s gotta be a good sign, right?? 

Gifts 

Boys during gift opening  - I forgot to capture a picture of the 4 of us, but we have a birthday dinner planned for when we return (postponed due to Tanner being under the weather). 

Motivational sign the boys got me for my birthday - I hope they also see the value in hard work 

At the airport super early to avoid any Frontier debacles. Soooo much better this time around - yay!





No comments: