Our eldest has been around for the last week and the house is certainly more full. We arrived back home late on Monday night so Tanner did not get to see him until briefly on Tuesday night (Tanner was checking in on his whereabouts several times)….. I think someone is happy he is home. Unfortunately, Marshall was in Florida this week so he only saw Drake briefly on Monday night. But, the boys did go out for dinner together on Wednesday night to Buffalo Wold Wings which was nice for them.
Drake has kept busy around the house and Louisville. We’ve cooked dinner together, played pool (I’m currently winning 2-0 in our 9 ball series), went for a drive in my new car, watched the Nuggets win and enjoyed a couple meals together.
I know the summer is going to get busy so it was a nice low key week.
He’s home
Just a few more shoes….
Passing each other on the power line trail - I really was excited about this shot apparently!
No comments:
Post a Comment