Sunday, April 20, 2025

One Last Time

 Last night, Tanner told me I didn't have to hide any eggs. I had already told Marshall that I was planning on it, but then about lost my motivation on Saturday night. Marshall reminded me that I didn't need to hide them on Saturday night as Tanner would be sleeping in very late. GREAT! 

So, today after Marshall and I were both up, I put together a little basket ($$ had already been deposited in the bank account) and hid 10 eggs. 

Tanner got up around noon and humored me and found some eggs. He had trouble with three of them and he eventually found those after dinner. He put together the little Lego in his basket and Marshall and I have been enjoying a few of the Easter goodies as well. 

Easter has been been a huge tradition in our house, but I will miss this little ritual I am sure. 

The rest of the day was spent relaxing, doing some yard work and doing some cooking. I made a Spanish tortilla to serve with our salmon and asparagus - it was a pretty yummy meal! We even ate in the dining room two nights in a row! 


I HAD to hide some eggs in the new space 


the Easter bunny showed up as planned 

legos! 

yummy dinner 


No comments: