This week, my little guy started back to his Montessori school. Now that I am working for a company based in Broomfield and Marshall is working downtown, the school is geographically undesirable. However, we love the school and are excited for him to move up to the Primary classroom and have the same teacher that our eldest had. We've been trying to ease him into going to back to school. Of course, when I dropped him off today he was sulking and when I picked him up today, the first thing he yelled, "I've been missing you!" It melts and breaks my heart at the same time.
| the backpack full of school supplies |
3 comments:
He looks so grown up!!! hopefully the days go better for him soon (:
How long is he going? That backpack is HUGE!
Did you send him away for a month? That backpack is HUGE!
Post a Comment