Wednesday, June 15, 2022

No Time

I have notes for each day of our trip so that I can blog about our adventures and our experiences. But, the one thing that being on this boat takes away is the concept of time. Time of day. What day it is. What you did the day before. No one is thinking about those things. There is no time to be somewhere and no expectations (except sitting down for meals), but there is no set time for the meals. 

It is quite nice to not worry about where to be or what time we must be somewhere. And tonight as I go to bed on the only boat at the beach, I am happy to have this special time with Marshall, with the boys and our friends. I hope we can all remember this time together when we didn’t think about time or schedules and just were. 


Just us 



National Historical Park 

No comments: