Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Busy Weekend

Like many weekends, we find ourselves busy with something. This weekend was actually busy, but Marshall and I each got some alone time with the boys which is always special. Saturday found D-man and me at an ice skating party. This was our second ice skating party in a month and D-man was much improved this time. This also meant he was pushing himself more and falling down more (thank goodness for the helmet)! We also got some errands done and just enjoyed being together. Marshall and T-man found themselves getting haircuts, going to the library, going to the toy store to get a present for another birthday party, and going out to lunch. So special to have that 1:1 time. D-man and Marshall hit the slopes on Sunday (with a brand new ski coat thanks to forgetting his jacket at home) and T-man and I enjoyed a scooter ride, cooking dinner together and a gymnastics birthday party. Both boys have been waking up early a lot recently and T-man was exhausted. The weekend was over in a flash (when I was tucking D-man in on Sunday night, he said he didn't think he had school the next day). I know what you mean son. Sent from my BlackBerry. Please forgive any typos.

No comments: