Even after 16 years in Denver, there are several things I haven't done yet. After last week, I can now remove two items off my list: seeing a comedy show at
Lannie's Clocktower Cabaret on the 16th street mall and a pedicab ride. I joined a couple of a friends to see a show and then took a pedicab ride over to
The Cruise Room for a drink after the show. On the next day (our 10 year wedding anniversary) I realized it was almost 10 years to the day we headed down to the Cruise Room at the Oxford after our wedding reception finished. What great memories I have of downtown Denver. I'm glad to be able to still make new memories with some old friends.
 |
| At the comedy show |
 |
| Wrapping up the night at the Cruise Room |
No comments:
Post a Comment